I'll go ahead and admit it- I liked Hall & Oates. Never had a Fiero though.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I'll go ahead and admit it- I liked Hall & Oates. Never had a Fiero though.
Then I guess this is the place to admit that I went to a Debbie Gibson concert at VT when I was in college.
Private Eyes and Maneater are good songs. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I'm just a fan of their whole catalog.
When I was in band, there was guy in my section who drove a red Fiero just like that one. He thought he was badass. If he were in high school today, he'd be the one driving the Civic with all the bling.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You forgot Out Of Touch-killer song!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Tears for Fears....... too bad that one didn't last
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" was just about the best song the 80s produced. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
My favorite band! I was hooked on them until I got into REM and U2. I loved "Shout."
Well I had a red Fiero, that car was really fun to drive, like bein in a big go-kart. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
My list of all time favs by Hall & Oats: [*]Kiss On My List [*]Say It Isn't So [*]Maneater [*]Private Eyes [*]Adult Education [*]I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) [*]Your Imagination [*]Out Of Touch [*]Rich Girl [*]She's Gone
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks